The Assessment 60%
- Documenting the timeline of Modernism 1850-1950
- Write a review of a room/exhibition – 1000 words
- Produce bibliography for the time period, reference from a book or a website.
References and writing leader Mo.
Achieve boosting critical thinking /critical theory.
It is very important to take notes, but note the lectures are just the beginning.
The purpose :
History/theory + research + studio project + visual culture = Idea
- Why critical thinking? – Creative thinking enriches the capacity of practitioners to imagine alternative problems.
- Why creativity? – Critical theory primarily aims to reveal that which is repressed in/by the social.
- Creative aims
- Technology analogues
- reinventing an artifact potential
- Intervention – punk